Date(s) - Tuesday, April 20
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
ICPR Physical Therapy Department will be offering a FREE Physical Therapy Screening on Tuesday, April 20th. You do not need to be a patient of ICPR to attend the screening. Physical Therapy Screenings provide information to the patient and therapist. The therapist evaluates if the need for Physical Therapy is present and if P.T. can benefit the patient.
Depending on the reason for treatment, the benefits of physical therapy include:
- Improved mobility and movement
- Avoiding surgery
- Pain management with reduced need for opioids
- Recovery from injury or trauma
- Recovery from stroke or paralysis
- Fall prevention
- Improved balance
- Management of age-related medical problem
If you are interested in attending the FREE screening, please contact the Physical Therapy Department at (309)642-6526.
April 20, 2021