When your lungs are compromised, not only is it hard to breathe, but it can also be hard to find the understanding and support you need to live with chronic lung disease. ICPR is here for you, with Better Breathers Club®, a group created specifically to help people live not only better but live well, even in the face of challenging conditions like COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), asthma, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), lung cancer and more. Led by our certified facilitator, Jamie Nieukirk, RT and co-sponsored by the American Lung Association, the Better Breathers Club provides the opportunity to:
- Better manage your condition
- Talk with others who understand what you’re going through
- Learn new skills and breathing techniques for living with lung disease
- Hear from experts on the latest tips, technology and treatments
- Find new activities and resources in the community
Breathe easier knowing help is just a few clicks away – and right here in your neighborhood!
Better Breathers Club meetings are typically held monthly on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 10:30 AM at the Miller Center in Pekin, IL. For more information, contact ICPR at 309-347-4277 X222 or visit https://www.icpronline.com
Our Better Breathers Club Meetings are currently on hold during the COVID Pandemic. Please contact Jamie for all your COPD needs!!